Friday, May 7, 2010

Update, piks, blah blah blah....














UPDATE:
Christa:   my check today was surprising - I had hoped to have more follicles "baking" than I thought, and was disappointed, to say the least, at the 5 (15mm-20mm) I have brewing. Lining was decent at best, and both Tracie and I have started estrogen patches to help us. I'm hoping cetrotide we started will hold things and let the small littles catch up.

Ella is enjoying Costa Rica, and eating/sleeping well. I'm looking forward to laying on the beach in Jacomofeenahnay... and getting a good report on monday!
 
 
Tracie: 7th day of stims, gonal 225iu and menopur. 13 follies, sizes 10-13mm, with a decent lining.  Adding one dose of menopur, started ganrilex, and keeping gonal dose the same. I was sore the day or two prior, but felt good today. I'm happy with the results, but anxious to know my E2, which didn't get sent to us as expected.

David and I (and Ava) returned from Puntarenas, where we had a nice, albeit super hot, time. We're in San Jose for a couple more days, then onto the beaches near Jaco. We leave for Panama on Wed AM, and looking forward to a country nicer on our wallets. Ava has been having fun, but man is she SPICY! Quick with the tantrums, and very much insistant on her ways. Can't say that's really the travels, more her age. And Irish blood. lol. Oh well.  Tomorrow we hope to find a local market to browse and take piks, but it's a huge inagural day for their President, and rumor has it all major highways will be closed until late in the day. Uggh.



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there ladies... you are going to do great! And I love the pictures of the girls loving Costa!

    ReplyDelete