Thursday, May 13, 2010

Diez!

Tracie here...
My ER (egg retrival, or "assssspiration" as they say here) was this morning. The most nerve-wracking wait ever, but once I was in, it was quick and easy. I was pretty sore prior, as my ovaries were plump and full of eggs, and afterwards I pretty much was in a lot of pain, but manageable with tylenol and the like.

But the great news is HE GOT OUT 10 EGGS! As he said "a perfect 10!" and as we speak, there's a little place in Panama that's cooking 10 of our kids. Weird feeling. We go back sunday afternoon, and check and see how they're doing. We'll do a "3 day transfer" at that time, or wait a couple more days if we can afford it, quality-wise.
Then we fly home Wed. and wait.

I am happy. I hope they're good eggs. And I hope they grow well.
Then we'll work on the next hurdles.... hoping something sticks.

Christa will post her update soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! I hope it goes well and you have stickies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 eggs is GREAT! Hope everything goes smoothly the rest of the way! GL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!!! I have just found your blog and am looking into going to Costa Rica/Panama for IVF in September so I am soo glad I found your blog. I look forward to all your updates!!

    ReplyDelete