Sunday, May 16, 2010

3 Day Transfer Yesterday!!

Hey it's Tico (Christa).  I had my ET yesterday!  I had 5 eggs retrieved, 3 eggs fertililized (one blast and 2 grade 1's) which is GREAT!!!  Adam and I made the decision to transfer all of them. We thought long and hard about how many to transfer and were only going to do 2 the whole time saying we didn't want any more than twins.  After hearing the doctors statistics, we decided to transfer them all.

I'm feeling very positive about this cycle for the first time since my CD 7 check when they only found 5 follices (4 of which they thought were going to make it.  But, I guess most of me knew that they were FULL of goodness:)

Now, we wait. I'm not good at waiting.  But only time will tell at this point.  I've done my part, Adam has done his, so we wait.

Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers coming our way, every one is certainly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. I am sure things will work out. Good things come to good people and you are the greatest parents in the world. We have thought about you every day. We miss you and can't wait to see you.
    ps give babycakes a kiss from gammy.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete