Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oh La.

Hola! Tracie here.
Costa Rica is great. Costa Rica is HOT. Costa Rica, I'm afraid, is expensive. Denny's. $68 for 3 adult burgers and 2 kids meals. Just sayin'.
But so far, Costa Rica is still a great country in my eyes.
At the moment, I'm thankful for a great cd3 checkup, and an easy-going week of stims. I'm thankful for the GPS we bought off Ebay, all loaded up with CR maps... I think we might have literally DIED without it. Best. purchase. ever.

Our girls are stinkin' cute as bugs together. Holding hands within minutes of meeting, and doing better than I thought (but less than perfect) on the whole idea of SHARING. But since both have attention spans of moths, distraction is still our bestie.

After the much anticipated green lights given by Dr. P last saturday, we have both begun the task of stimming. I'm doing great, feeling FULL after 4 days of it, and expect C is having a bit of the same. (she's a couple hours away for a few days, with less than easy internet connection)

More updates later in the week. Until then... I leave you with the reason we're doing this in the 1st place...
We want some mo' of THESE:



Pura Vida, folks. Keep those good thoughts coming our way!!
Lupe  (Tracie)

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad all is well, and especially glad to know the CR loaded GPS is useful =) Can't wait to hear how Friday goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you both! I really hope you all come back with BFPs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute pic!
    thinking of you guys!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've got a boatload of people praying for you! I knew those two baby chicas would be cute together! I hope you each come home with more (1 or 2?) on the way!
    Grandma Pat

    ReplyDelete