Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's on our mind?

Tracie e-mailed me today asking a question.

 What are your 3 worries and 3 fun things you are looking forward to on this trip? 

My answers were as follows:

Worries:

1) One of us gets sick or is physically not able to go through with it the procedure.

2) OHSS

3) We get there and they pull a fast one on us with fees.



Looking forward to:

1) meeting Tracie and Ava:)

2) getting to see two beautiful countries

3)having new experiences!!


Tracie made me do my own before I looked at hers which were:

Worries:

1) Something physically stopping us from going

2) Bunk embryos

3) OHSS



Looking forward to:

1) Shopping local markets

2) Getting a great fert report

3) Toes in the sand and surf at midnight
 
What would be the top 3 worries/3 things you would be looking forward to?  What do you think we should be worried about?

No comments:

Post a Comment